CDO Magazine grew out of MIT’s annual CDO and Information Quality Symposium (MIT CDOIQ), led since 2007 by the MIT Sloan School of Management, in partnership with the International Society of Chief Data Officers (isCDO) and ComSpark. Our vision and mission are to be the premier global print and digital publication, giving a voice to global leaders in strategic data management and analytics capabilities that form the foundation and core of the digital age. The publication delivers C-suite-worthy format and content quality — the insights essential to accelerating organizational adoption of the enterprise disciplines necessary to be successful in the new digital society.
Our passion is to be a catalyst to connect CDO/CIO city-based communities throughout the globe where data and analytics leaders can experience a more profound sense of community by creating a platform where the best ideas, innovations, companies, and leaders are celebrated. CDO Magazine is a media property of Lead Tribune Media Group.
Have a question for the CDO magazine editorial board or staff? interested in being an editorial contributor or being interviewed for CDO Magazine?
If you have any questions or want general information, please click on the link below.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Sponsorship or advertising inquires? Please submit your contact information and are team will respond promptly.
If your city has a CDO/CIO forum and you would like to join the CDO Magazine Community, please send us your information. There is no investment to join. Our editorial team would be interested in learning about the leaders, innovations, and companies for editorial consideration in your community. Your cities forum chair, operating committee, and forum logo will be listed in CDO Magazine.
7723 Tylers Place Blvd., #144
West Chester, Ohio 45069
From The Wire
- The Internet of Things in 2020: More Vital than Ever
- Building Storage Prowess For The Next Data Era
- Co-Operative Banks- A Cyber Security Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Retail Analytics Applications During Coronavirus
- How sensors and big data can help cut food wastage
- Using Machine Learning to Drive Business Value
- Adapting Cloud Security and Data Management Under Quarantine
- How Big Data can help residents find transport, jobs, and homes that work for them
- Podcasts Highlights: Why Data Can Make You a Better Colleague
- How to Use Big Data Analytics to Steer Your Business in The Right Direction