Lead Cincinnati is proud to announce its 2015 Comprehensive Healthcare Leadership Award presented by Venue and Lead Magazine.
The Comprehensive Healthcare Leadership Award honors our region’s leading healthcare professionals who strive to improve, not only the everyday lives of their patients and colleagues, but contribute to their community as well. Honorees aim to increase our quality of life while working toward the progression of the healthcare world. We want to recognize leaders in our healthcare community including caregivers, volunteers, administrators, board leadership, support services, physicians, and innovators. The criteria for the Comprehensive Healthcare Leadership Award is based on the individual’s invaluable contributions to their organization and our region as well as his/her personal leadership characteristics that cultivate a thriving and progressive community.
Reserve a place for you or your company at the Awards Luncheon!
When: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Oscar Event Center, 5440 Dixie Highway, Fairfield, OH 45014
The 2015 Comprehensive Healthcare Leadership Award Honorees:
- Dennis Acosta, Mt. Washington Care Center
- Sandi Amoils, MD, Integrative Medicine
- Steve Amoils, MD, Integrative Medicine
- Suzanne Burke, Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
- Claude E. Corbitt, Jr, Afinia Dental
- Robin Coyne, Mercy West Hospital
- Marilyn Crumpton, MD, Cincinnati Health Department
- Mark Davis, Bethesda Alcohol & Drug Treatment Program
- Kathleen Geers, Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Community
- Deborah Hayes, The Christ Hospital Health Network
- Jack Hetrick, VA Healthcare System of Ohio
- Alfred Kahn, III, MD, The Christ Hospital
- Magdalena Kerschner, MD, Advanced Pain & Spine Institute/ Victory Weightloss & Wellness
- Lisa Marie Kreutzjans, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Tad Lawrence, Bethesda Foundation/Lindner Center of Hope
- Barry Massa, LifeCenter Organ Donor Network
- Manisha A. Patel, MD, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons
- Sia Ruppert, American Heart Association
- Harsh Sachdeva, MD, University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Peggy Slade-Sowders, Episcopal Retirement Homes
- Michael D. Stautberg, Atrium Medical Center Foundation
- Beth Tabor, West Chester Hospital-UC Health
- Shantel Thomas, A Sound Mind Counseling Service
- Aletha W. Tippett, MD, Aletha Tippett, MD, Inc.
- Benita Utz, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Jason Wessel, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Colin Zadikoff, MD, Riverhills Neuro Science