September 18 & 19, 2018
ComSpark Innovation Tech Summit is a great opportunity to influence the hearts and minds of entrepreneurs, innovators, investors and tech enthusiasts from Southwest Ohio and Northern KY.
The program is organized into theme based tracks for attendees to find the most interesting content for them.
We would like you to please submit your topic for the breakout session talk. Tell us a little bit about who will be speaking, the topic of the breakout session and a brief overview of the company the speaker represents. Please share your inspiring idea in 75 words or less.
We appreciate personal experience, case examples, strong stories, data-backed findings, the wow factor and exclusive content.
(Suggested Topic Sessions)
App Development Track
- Agile vs. Waterfall (panel)
- RPA - Robotic Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality
Big Data & Analytics Track
- Internet of Things
- How does big data & analytics impact your business?
- Real-world case studies and examples
The Cloud Track
- Developing a Cloud Transition Strategy
- What is the best way to manage it all?
- Hybrid Infrastructure
- Completely on Cloud
- Financial Benefits of Moving to Cloud
IT Leadership / Management Track
- Women in Tech
- How to Define Your Company's IT Strategy
- IT Talent Skill Shortage
- Skill Gap
Innovation & Entrepreneurial Track
- Innovation at a Big Company vs. a Startup (panel)
- How to start innovating at a company that hasn't
- Digital Health
- Influence and Innovation Growing
Submit a proposal
All of our program is curated by an independent content team, advised by a large amount of industry specialists, entrepreneurs, investors and technology experts. We select and build the program based on the speakers’ competence, and talks’ relevance to our program.
Terms of suggesting a proposal
- comSpark does not cover the costs of travel or accommodation for speakers
- Speakers get a free conference pass
- The call for speakers is open until June 30, 2018